We are committed to protecting your privacy; we’ll only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for their marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is C Chadwick Unit 4 Myrtle Grove Ind Estate Waterfoot BB4 7JJ
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
If you’re just browsing our site we don’t collect any personal information about you. Any website analytics information we collect is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
CALLERS TO OUR OFFICE
If you call our office, our phone system may log your number and record your call. We may store any personal information you give us if we need it to handle your enquiry. If you are making a payment, we will not store your card details.
HOLIDAYMAKERS ENQUIRING OR BOOKING
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, make a booking, make an enquiry, respond to a survey, enter a competition, make a payment, make a complaint, fill out a form or engage with us via social media.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY
When you make an enquiry, we may collect and store your name, email address and phone numbers in order to handle your enquiry. We may email them to the owner of the property you are enquiring about.
When you book through us, we will collect and store your name, email address, home address and phone numbers in order to provide you with our booking service.
When you book online we will store your IP address in order to process the booking transaction.
When we collect your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as necessary and for the purpose it was collected.
If you ask us to, we will add your email address to our newsletter mailing list and send occasional emails with news and updates. If you change your mind, you can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email newsletter or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to remove you from our mailing list.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In accordance with European data protection laws, we have put procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data. Our business systems and procedures are designed in order to protect and safeguard the personal data you share with us.
We use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to prevent unauthorised access to data, storing it on secure databases accessible only by those with special access rights who are required to keep the information confidential.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or give your personally identifiable information to outside parties other than
· If we believe it is appropriate to release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We may share some of your data with various categories of companies when it is essential for our ongoing commitment to provide excellent customer service to you:
· Professional service providers such as marketing services, advertising partners and website hosts that help us run things smoothly
· The email provider we use to send our email newsletters and the card processing company that provides our online payment service
· Our bank if we need to make a transfer to you
Data may be stored by our email provider where provided for administration purposes, handling enquiries, bookings, complaints and managing property listings.
Your information and countries outside of Europe
Your information may be sent by email or post to property owners or guests who are outside of Europe.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
· The right to be told how your personal information is used
· The right to ask us to correct inaccurate information we hold about you
· The right to ask us to delete, stop processing or collecting your data
· The right to unsubscribe from our email newsletters and withdraw consent from any consent-based processing at any time
· The right to complain to your data protection regulator which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES